This video will provide instruction on how to create a Managed Care Summary assessment even if it does not appear in the bucket on the patient schedule.
1. Create New Task and select Record Non-Visit documentation task
2. Enter Start time
3. Click Add/Update Orders hyperlink in upper right hand part of screen
4. Click OK to the pop-up – this is just informing you that you are being taken to another task.
5. When in the Add/Update Orders task – go straight to the patient schedule page and click on the visit or the documentation event that you want to add the assessment to.
6. Click on the documentation event that you want to add the assessment for then click Create Assessment in the visit information pane below.
7. In Pop-up, Choose the Assessment you want to add and enter reason why it is being created.